My Babiie MB200 Dani Dyer Navy Giraffe Pushchair
This stylish blue giraffe print pushchair with a copper effect frame pushchair from Dani Dyer forms part of her “Cherish” collection at My Babiie and combines the style and function you expect from a super talented mum.
Tough enough to take everywhere with you and use every day, the lightweight aluminium umbrella fold stroller is packed with features to make using it as comfortable for you and your little one as possible.
Suitable from birth, the seat reclines right back and has adjustable leg support so your little one can sit, or lay back in total comfort, shade from the sun and elements by an extendable 3 position UPF canopy.
Suspension all round and single front wheels means the ride is super smooth, and adjustable handles mean you can push in comfort too. The basket is large and there is a handy pocket at the back of the hood for your phone (or snacks!), and a viewing window so you can maintain a visual of your precious cargo. This lightweight stroller comes with a free cosy footmuff, cup holder, and rain cover so that if you are strolling and it starts to rain, we have you covered!
Sleek & Stowable:
• Easily folds neat and compactly
• Front and rear wheel suspension
• Carry handle for stowing and going with ease
Customisable Comfort:• Multi position reclining seat
• Height adjustable push handles
• 2-position adjustable leg rests
• Extra padded comfy seat with 5 point harness
• Matching My Babiie Faux Fur Accessories available
Bold and brilliantly unique design:
• Stylish blue giraffe fabrics with copper effect frame
• 3 position canopy
• Raincover, footmuff and cup holder included
• Suitable from birth
• Suitable up to 22kg
Stroller Dimensions:• Unfolded: 87cm L x 50cm W x 105cm H
• Folded: 73cm L x 50cm W x 26cm H
• Weight: 9.5kg
• Seat width: 36cm
• Handle height: 84-111cm
Box weight: 11kg
Box dimensions: 48cm x 24.5cm x 86cm
EN1888-1 & 2:2018 approved