Kinderkraft MYWAY ISOFIX Group 0/1/2/3 Car Seat
Kinderkraft provides peace of mind with an industry-best 10-year warranty!
The Kinderkraft MYWAY car seat guarantees young travellers maximum safety. It features dedicated safety systems, such as the H-GUARD SYSTEM, SIDE PROTECT SYSTEM and EASY GROW SYSTEM, and has the option of being used in the RWF position up to 18 kg. It's equipped with the ISOFIX and TOP TETHER systems. MYWAY has been subjected to many rigorous tests, which have confirmed its safety. Its solid design is confirmed by the certification of the European type-approval authority. In addition, its safety has been tested by the renowned TASS INTERNATIONAL and INTERTEK institutes!
- The five-point safety harness with soft pads and crotch cover is adjustable and doesn't need to be refastened.
- The car seat is integrated with the base, which increases your child's safety by taking in the first force of impact. The shell of the seat absorbs energy (it's made using the injection method) in the event of an accident.
- H-GUARD SYSTEM – the head restraint is reinforced. It has three layers, which provide extra protection for the head and neck in the event of a side or rear impact.
- SIDE PROTECT SYSTEM – the housing of the car seat is specially reinforced, meaning it absorbs the force of the collision and ensures greater safety in side-on collisions.
- Your child can travel in a rearward facing position (RWF – up to 18 kg).
- The MYWAY car seat has been tested by the renowned Dutch Tass International and Intertek institutes. It has received a positive safety review.
- It features three indicators of correct installation.
- EASY GROW SYSTEM – the head restraint can be adjusted with one hand, which allows you to tailor the seat to your child (10 positions, 48-67 cm).
- All Kinderkraft car seats are designed in accordance with European technical requirements, and the standards of their production are confirmed by European safety standard ECE R44.04.
- Safe Car Seat Programme – the safety of our young consumers is our priority, and that's why Kinderkraft guarantees free membership in the Safe Car Seat Programme, which allows you to replace a car seat that has been in an accident with a new one.
- The RECLINING function allows you to adjust the angle of incline using one hand, and lets you adjust the seat to one of four comfortable positions (three forward facing and one rearward facing).
- Easy change of position (front-rear) – the seat is integrated with the base.
- ISOFIX allows you to quickly and easily install the seat in your car. There's also the option of installing the product using the car's three-point seat belt.
- The MYWAY car seat is equipped with magnetic belt hooks on the sides of the seat, which help you put your child in and take them out.
- The comfortable and soft seat is made of safe materials that have been approved by Intertek.
- In MYWAY, your child can face forward from 9 kg (however, it's recommended that they face rearward for as long as possible).
- Does your youngster like eating when traveling? Don't worry – the MYWAY cover can be removed and washed easily!
- The large, capacious basket not only accommodates essential accessories but also small purchases. It has a load capacity of up to 2 kg.
- A large box protects the child both in the gondola and in the stroller. No matter whether the wind or the sun - every walk will be fun!
- The car seat is suitable for children from birth until approximately 12 years (ECE age group: 0+/I/II/III, up to 36 kg).
- MYWAY has three dedicated inserts for young children, which allow you to easily adapt the seat to your child's size.
- PP plastic (strong material, smooth finish).
- Cover: Upholstery that's pleasant to the touch, soft and durable, and can be washed.
- Width: 32 cm
- Height: 55-70 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
Seat weight: 12.5 kg