Kinderkraft XPAND ISOFIX Group 2/3 Car Seat
Kinderkraft provides peace of mind with an industry-best 10-year warranty!
You can't foresee everything that may happen while you're driving, but you can be prepared. When you choose the Kinderkraft X-PAND car seat, you can rest assured that your child will be protected when travelling. The safety of our youngest clients is our utmost priority, and that's why X-PAND has dedicated safety systems, such as the H-GUARD SYSTEM and the SIDE PROTECT SYSTEM. The car seat is made of safe materials, and most importantly, has been subjected to many rigorous tests. Its solid design is confirmed by the certification of the European research unit RDW. In addition, its safety has been tested by the renowned TASS INTERNATIONAL and INTERTEK institutes.
- H-GUARD SYSTEM – the reinforced head restraint has three layers that protect the head and neck section of the spine during side and rear impact.
- SIDE PROTECT SYSTEM – the housing of the car seat is specially reinforced, meaning it absorbs the force of the collision and ensures greater safety in side-on collisions.
- The X-PAND car seat features the ISOFIX system, which makes correct installation in the car simple and intuitive.
- Correct installation indicators – the car seat features ISOFIX indicators, which show when tethering is correct. When the catches are inserted properly, the colour turns green.
- Reinforced seat belt guides – the guides will help you easily and correctly secure your child, and make the journey comfortable and safe. They prevent accidental untethering of the car seat belt.
- CRASH TESTED – X-PAND is subjected to rigorous crash testing at the renowned Dutch TASS INTERNATIONAL institute. It continues being subjected to multi-stage testing even after it's launched.
- ECE R44.04 – the car seat complies with European technical requirements, and the standards of production are confirmed by European safety standard ECE R44.04.
- INTERTEK – the materials used in the car seat cover are made without the use of dangerous chemicals and tested by the renowned Intertek institute. This means you can rest assured that your child will be comfortable and safe.
- Safe Car Seat Programme – the safety of our young consumers is our priority, and that's why Kinderkraft guarantees free membership in the Safe Car Seat Programme, which allows you to replace a car seat that has been in an accident with a new one.
- The ergonomic armrests not only increase comfort during trips, but also ensure safety, because they show where the waist belt should go.
- The special non-woven fabric used in the head restraint means that the car seat is soft, comfortable, and protects the child's head and neck well.
- The comfortable, large seat provides your child with softness and comfort.
- The cover is easy to keep clean. It can be removed and washed. This means your car seat will look great for many years.
- The car seat cover is made of 55% wool, which ensures breathability and better air circulation.
- With just one move of your hand, you can adjust the height of the head restraint and the width of the side protectors. This means the car seat can increase 8 cm upwards and 5 cm sideways. To ensure your child's safety, you have four positions to choose from!
- DUO EXPAND SYSTEM – this system means that the car seat adapts to your growing child. It also allows you to adjust the length and width, which ensures comfort and safety for many years.
- The car seat is in the ECE II/III group, for children weighing 15-36 kg.
- X-PAND can be installed either using the ISOFIX system or using the car's seat belts.
- PP plastic (strong material, smooth finish)
- Cover: external material (45% polyester, 55% wool) and internal material (100% polyester melange).
- Width: 44 cm (+5 cm)
- Height: 72-80 cm
- Depth: 33 cm (seat) - 40 cm (overall depth)
Seat weight: 4 kg