Kinderkraft 3-in-1 NESTE UP co-sleeper cot
Kinderkraft provides peace of mind with an industry-best 10-year warranty!
The NESTE UP co-sleeper cot is not only a classic co-sleeper bed for the parents’ bed. It is a multifunctional product – it can be used as a standalone baby cot, as well as a replacement for a travel cot. The NESTE UP is designed for parents who want to have their baby close to them and at the same time want to improve their sleep quality. It's also deliverance for nursing mothers whose babies wake up several times a night. With the NESTE UP, you won't have to get up every two hours to feed your toddler – you just need to get closer to the co-sleeper cot to feed your baby comfortably. This multifunctional co-sleeper cot has up to five levels of height adjustment and the angle of the mattress can be set on two levels. The little one has a runny nose and you want to make it easier for them to breathe? Just lift the mattress slightly! The NESTE UP has a roll-down side wall that transforms it from a stand-alone baby cot into a co-sleeper cot. A mattress and a sheet are included.
- The NESTE UP co-sleeper cot has a durable, strong construction made of steel.
- The roll-down side wall has a built-in mesh that provides adequate airflow and a view of the toddler.
- Simple and safe fitting system to the parents' bed with long straps and automatically adjusting legs.
- The roll-down side panel is additionally protected by a soft fabric.
- The co-sleeper cot complies with standards EN 16890:2017 and EN 1130:2019 for baby cots and co-sleeper cots.
- The NESTE UP co-sleeper cot can easily be connected to the parent's bed – so your little one can be close to you at night. The co-sleeper cot will not only make feeding at night easier, but will also ensure a peaceful sleep close to your child.
- The set includes a hard mattress, which will ensure a comfortable and peaceful sleep to the toddler (hard mattresses are recommended for children by physiotherapists during the first months of life). A cotton sheet matching the mattress is included.
- You can easily adjust the height of the mattress level. The NESTE UP has five height levels, so you can easily adjust it to the height of your bed.
- The cot cover can be removed and washed in the washing machine (30 degrees, gentle programme).
- The NESTE UP is easy to transport – it folds into a compact size.
- A bag, which makes it easy to carry, is included in the set. You'll take it along with you on any trip.
- The cot has the option to adjust the angle of the mattress on two levels. Your child has a runny nose and you want to make it easier for them to breathe? No problem – just adjust the mattress accordingly!
- The NESTE UP is a 3-in-1 product – it serves as a co-sleeper bed, an independent baby cot, and can replace a travel cot.
- The sew-on badges with warnings placed on the sides of the co-sleeper cot are in line with the requirements of the EN 1130 European standard and are placed there to remind you of the correct use of the cot for your child's safety.
- Sheet: 100% breathable cotton
- Cover: polyester, easy to clean
- Frame: steel
- Width of the legs: 89 cm (distance between legs)
- Depth: 52.5 cm
- Length: 90 cm
- Carrycot width 57 cm
- Mattress: length 89 cm, width 52 cm
- Adjustment range from the floor to the parent's mattress: 49.5–61.5 cm
- Folded (in the bag): 60 cm x 93,5 cm x 15cm
- Weight: 9.9 kg
- Total height: 67 cm.
- Height from the bottom of the cot to the floor: 33 cm.
- Total height: 70 cm.
- Height from the bottom of the cot to the floor: 36 cm.
- Total height: 73 cm.
- Height from the bottom of the cot to the floor: 39 cm.
- Total height: 77 cm.
- Height from the bottom of the cot to the floor: 42 cm.
- Total height: 80 cm.
- Height from the bottom of the cot to the floor: 45 cm.
The sew-on badges with warnings placed on the sides of the co-sleeper cot are in line with the requirements of the EN 1130 European standard and are placed there to remind you of the correct use of the cot for your child's safety.