Neospace Bedside Crib
The NeoSpace crib is the only bedside crib to provide a padded bridge from baby crib to parent bed.
The award-winning NeoSpace Bedside Crib is unique, providing a padded bridge from the baby's crib to the parents' bed. Designed with safety as the priority.
Shortlisted for a Baby Products Association Award from concept drawings alone, the NeoSpace Bedside Crib features a luxury 40mm thick natural coir mattress with an antibacterial cover woven with the healing herb sarcandra glabra. It is beautiful, safe, breathable, comfortable, adjustable, hygienic, affordable, natural, and reusable.
Designed for babies from newborn to approximately 6 months.
WINNER OF DNA PARIS DESIGN AWARD 2019
- Eliminates the gap between the parents’ and baby’s beds. The patented padded side folds down onto the parents’ bed to create a comfortable “bridge”.
- Multi-purpose, the NeoSpace Bedside Crib can also act as a standalone crib. The “bridge” can be easily fastened into the closed position at any time, even when attached to the parents’ bed.
- Fully adjustable to any height. Using the specially designed clamps, the crib’s height can be easily adjusted even when the crib is attached to the parents’ bed.
- Fixable to any type of bed through the use of straps. These can either be fixed between the mattress and bed base or fastened around a bed frame.
- To help prevent reflux, the front end can be raised slightly to create a gentle incline.
- Made with Rainforest Alliance certified and FSC accredited New Zealand pine with an environmental water-based white wood finish. Features a high-quality 40mm thick and firm ergonomic coir mattress with a luxury antibacterial cover woven with the healing herb sarcandra glabra.
- The covers are fully machine washable, and the padded inserts are easy to remove.
- The NeoSpace Bedside Crib comes with a carry bag to allow for easy transportation. Perfect for visiting friends or family.
- And it is reusable. Once the baby is grown, the NeoSpace Bedside Crib can be reused as a child’s bench seat.