Vision 8-in-1 Baby Monitor
Bluebell is the ultimate baby monitor, monitoring more so you worry less.
Parents say it’s like having an extra pair of ears and eyes monitoring baby’s breathing, temperature, crying and rolling onto their tummy, with a simple clip-on sensor supplying real-time alerts to the Bluebell app, or optional upgrade to smart wristband that works inside the house and outside too.
The new HD camera keeps your baby in sight 24/7 and it’s easy to track routines and monitor sleep patterns with the Bluebell app. Further practical features include a nightlight, lullabies and white noise to soothe your baby to sleep.
Use Bluebell to gain insights and reminders to improve your baby’s routine, such as: planning nappy changes, feeds, pumping, medication, bath-time and sleep.
Bluebell has been designed by doctors to monitor more things that matter, so you can worry less.
Suitable from birth to 2 years | 1-year warranty
- Monitors baby's breathing and alerts for low, high, and no breathing.
- Track baby sleep cycles.
- Measures baby's skin temperature, and alerts if too hot or cold. Note: Skin temperature can be affected by environmental factors and varying skin contact with the baby’s position.
- Tracks baby’s level of movements.
- Alerts for roll-on tummy.
- Up to 3 days battery life and takes 2 hours for a full charge, alerts when battery low.
- Alerts when baby starts crying.
- Works outside the house or when not connected to WiFi network with Parent wristband.
- Key-hole mechanism and latching mechanism provide easy-to-use yet secure attachment. You're alerted when it's not attached properly to the baby.
- Choke-proof size and design, safe for babies from birth.
- Made from soft thermo-plastic-elastomer (TPE) material that follows the regulations of baby products that come in contact with a baby's skin.
- Fully enclosed - sweat, splash, rain, baby vomit, drool, and wee proof.
- Certified as safe to use as a wearable device.
- Main unit diameter: 43mm, thickness: 7.9mm, strap length: 178mm
- Weight: 17 grams
Bluebell is not a medical device. It is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. It does not and is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, alleviate or prevent any disease or health condition or investigate, replace or modify any physiological process. The baby monitor is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s wellbeing, not to replace you as a caregiver. You are responsible for the health and wellbeing of your baby and following safe sleep, health, and care guidelines. Bluebell can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Baby monitor when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller.
- Receives all alerts and notifications from the Baby monitor
- Gives more information and guidance on alerts
- Easy to understand trends and patterns on your baby's well-being and routine
- The information is shown by days, weeks, and months to explore how things have evolved
- This can also be shown to your health professionals
- Shows trends on your sleep, activity, and steps
- Provides a simple way to track your mood
- Track and store your baby’s development and memories all in one place. Expected milestones are suggested and can be easily confirmed
- Plan your day and schedule your baby’s routine in a simple manner.
- Get routine notifications to help you stay on track
- Your babysitters, friends, etc. can also download the app to track and follow the routine - no need for long handovers and lists!
- See your baby from anywhere from Bluebell App. Tilt the HD camera head 180 degrees for night and day vision
- Listen in and speak to your baby from Bluebell App
- Video streaming using 2.4 GHz
- 256-bit encryption
- Main unit diameter: 60mm, depth: 55mm and strap length: 103mm
- Get real-time alerts and notifications when the baby needs attention. The mobile app and parent wristband will show the relevant icons depending on what the baby needs.
- Wear the wristband whilst you sleep and track how long you've been sleeping.
Easily track baby's routine (feeds, nappy changes, pumping, medications, bath time) with simple button presses, and get reminders to lock down that routine.
- Measures your own steps and activity level too.
- Easily track baby's routine (feeds, nappy changes, pumping, medications, bath time) with simple button presses, and get reminders to lock down that routine.
- Up to 2 days battery life and takes 2 hours for a full charge, alerts when the battery's low
- Reliable connectivity that doesn't depend on Wi-Fi, so even works outside the house, at the park, and around grandma's house.
- Shows time in a 12-hour format
- Fully enclosed - splash and shower proof
Main unit diameter: 36mm, depth: 13.7mm and strap length: 250mm
Weight: 24 grams
- Listen in and speak to your baby too through the Mobile app.
- Smart Hub acts as the central device charging both the Baby Monitor and Parent wristband.
- Ensures room temperature is just right. Alerts you if the room is too hot, or too cold.
- Connects to Baby monitor and Parent wristband through Thread connectivity
- Soothe baby with four lullabies and soothing tunes (white noise, waves, womb sounds, rain, pink noise) all controlled through the Mobile app.
- The smart hub connects to your home Wi-Fi and sends the data to your mobile app
- Provides a soft dimmable night light, controlled through the Mobile App or on the Smart hub itself.
- Drop and press the Baby Monitor and Parent Wristband in the charging dock to charge
- Play button for lullabies or white noise
- Volume button
- Night light on/off buttons
- Mute button for microphone for privacy when needed
- These things can also be controlled from the app
- Dimensions: 192 mm x 65 mm x 36 mm
- Weight: 174 grams