Kinderkraft 3-in-1 NESTE AIR co-sleeper cot
Kinderkraft provides peace of mind with an industry-best 10-year warranty!
The NESTE AIR bed is an extraordinary co-sleeper cot for a parent's bed – it also serves as an independent cot for an infant and can replace a travel cot on trips. The NESTE AIR has been designed for parents who are looking for a multifunctional co-sleeper cot that provides adequate airflow. This cot will allow you to have your baby close to you at all times, and will also make night feeding easier for you, without having to get out of your bed. A mesh can be found on the side walls of the NESTE AIR, which provides excellent airflow – even on those hot days. This multifunctional co-sleeper cot has up to 5 height levels and the angle of the mattress can be set on 2 levels. This is especially useful when your child has a runny nose or is drooling. Just lift the mattress slightly, thus lifting the toddler's trunk to make it easier to breathe. The NESTE AIR has a roll-down side wall that transforms it from a stand-alone baby cot into a co-sleeper cot. It is additionally protected with a special soft fabric. A mattress and a matching sheet are also included.
- The NESTE AIR co-sleeper cot has a durable, strong construction (steel frame).
- The roll-down side wall is additionally protected with a soft fabric.
- The NESTE AIR has a mesh on 4 walls, which provides a proper airflow for the toddler and a view of the child for the parent.
- It is equipped with a simple and safe fitting system to the parent's bed with long straps, and has legs that automatically adjust to the bed frame.
- The co-sleeper cot complies with standards EN 16890:2017 and EN 1130:2019 for baby cots and co-sleeper cots.
- The roll-down side wall of the NESTE AIR facilitates connecting it to the parent's bed – so your baby can be close to you at night. The co-sleeper cot will not only make feeding at night easier, but will also ensure a peaceful sleep close to your child
- The set includes a hard mattress, which will ensure a comfortable and peaceful sleep to the toddler (hard mattresses are recommended for children by physiotherapists during the first months of life). You can easily adjust the height of the mattress level.
- The NESTE AIR has 5 height levels, so you can easily adjust it to the height of your bed.
- The cot cover can be removed and washed in the washing machine (30 degrees, gentle programme).
- A transport bag, which makes it easy to carry, is included in the set. The NESTE AIR will accompany you even during holidays.
- The cot has the option to adjust the angle of the mattress on 2 levels. Does your child prefer to have their head higher? Or perhaps a runny nose is the matter? Just lift the top of the mattress slightly to make it easier for the baby to breathe.
- The NESTE AIR is a 3-in-1 product – it serves as a co-sleeper bed, an independent baby cot, and can replace a travel cot.
- Sheet: 100% breathable cotton
- Cover: polyester, easy to clean
- Frame: steel
- Width of the legs: 89 cm (distance between legs)
- Depth: 52.5 cm
- Length: 102.5 cm
- Carrycot width 57 cm
- Mattress: length 89 cm, width 52 cm
- Adjustment range from the floor to the parent's mattress: 49.5–61.5 cm
- Folded (in the bag): 60 cm x 93,5 cm x 15cm
- Weight: 9.9 kg
- Total height: 67 cm.
- Height from the bottom of the cot to the floor: 33 cm.
- Total height: 70 cm.
- Height from the bottom of the cot to the floor: 36 cm.
- Total height: 73 cm.
- Height from the bottom of the cot to the floor: 39 cm.
- Total height: 77 cm.
- Height from the bottom of the cot to the floor: 42 cm.
- Total height: 80 cm.
- Height from the bottom of the cot to the floor: 45 cm.
The sew-on badges with warnings placed on the sides of the co-sleeper cot are in line with the requirements of the EN 1130 European standard and are placed there to remind you of the correct use of the cot for your child's safety.