The award-winning Pram Sled Flex Fit®
The award-winning Pram Sled Flex Fit® from The Original Hudson provides the simplest way to bring your pram into the home without getting dirty wheels on the floor. It’s easy to use and attaches without even needing to touch it. Just ride the pram on and the hard work of containing the mess is taken care of. Special cushions at the ends of the sled act as wedges for the wheels which help you slide the pram straight into the home. It eliminates the awkward, time-consuming tasks of wheel washing, applying covers, or dismantling the pram. As well as promoting more baby sleep by minimising disturbance when returning home and enabling safer sleep through closer monitoring.
The Pram Sled Flex Fit® is extremely versatile:
- One size fits all*.
- For prams with 4 wheels or 3 wheels.
- For carpeted or hard floors. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED (at least 1 hour).
For a limited promotional period there is also:
- Free felt pads for use on hard floors.
- Free limited edition canvas bag.
This is superb value and also makes the Pram Sled® a great gift for a baby shower or birthday that has eye-catching originality as well as being incredibly useful.
What’s more, you can be sure it will suit most situations that new parents find themselves embarking upon.
- Substantial time and effort saving.
- Keeps the floor clean with minimal fuss.
- More baby sleep (by providing minimum disturbance).
- Hands-free operation (Fingers stay clean and no bending down to apply covers).
- Avoids pram dismantling. Even with rapid folding prams, it avoids multiple back-and-forth trips into the home to separately carry in the baby and belongings.
- Pram stays ready for use on the next outing.
- Promotes safer sleep (by sliding the pram into the home for closer monitoring).
- The home entrance stays uncluttered/clear of the pram.
- Lightweight and flexible for great handling which means it negotiates easily around skirting boards, doorframes and table legs, etc.
- Durable and resistant to the continual impact from the pram wheels.
- Waterproof with a combined raised barrier for holding back dirt and rainwater.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Open-surface design promotes natural quick natural drying for minimised bacterial growth.
- Highly mould and mildew resistant.
- Compact minimum-footprint result for excellent maneuverability.
- Optimised slip for well-balanced usability and safety.
- Better environmental alternative. Increased floor lifespan through protecting the floor from rainwater damage and the progressive impact from dirt/grit that sticks to the wheels, combined with a significant saving on the use of floor cleaning products.
- ASSEMBLY IS REQUIRED. At least 1 hour.
- Please assemble carefully and do not rush. The product may not work if assembled incorrectly so it's worth investing the time to do it well. No tools are needed, but it helps to have 2 people and a few weighty household objects on hand (e.g, books) to hold the sheet in place during the first few steps.
- The Pram Sled is not a rigid structure. Instead, as the name suggests, the Flex Fit® innovative design incorporates a flexible sheet that wraps to provide an exact fit which is then fixed bespoke for your pram. This flexibility means it can bend easily around doorframes and furniture. So it can maneuver through extremely tight spaces in the home and reach areas that would be unachievable with stiffer designs.
- *Fits prams up to 69cm wide & 126cm long (between the wheel outsides). Check double prams.
- Felt pads give the option of making the Pram Sled® work on hard floors instead of carpets.
- Non-scratch-resistant hard floors will experience gradual wear from using the Pram Sled® consistent with ordinary advice from the floor manufacturer.
- Sliding resistance varies with floor type and pram carrying capacity (double prams require more effort to slide).
- The brake and wheel lock may be needed to help slide the pram when it is on the Pram Sled®. This is more likely for larger-wheeled prams (over 30cm) and 3 wheeled prams.
- Only use indoors on flat-level floors (no stairs).
- The product on sale is for the Pram Sled® only. The prams shown in the photographs are for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
- Refer to the user guide for full terms and conditions before use.
- The Pram Sled® is NOT a toy.
- Supervision by a responsible adult is required at ALL times.
- Baby/child MUST be securely fastened in the pram at ALL times in accordance with manufacturers' guidelines when Pram Sled® is in use.
- The effort needed to slide Pram Sled® varies with floor type:
- DO NOT overexert or go beyond what you can comfortably manage physically.
- If you are in any doubt seek competent advice or get help.
- DO NOT use if you are recovering from a cesarean or other operation.
- ONLY use if you are able-bodied and in good physical health.
- Always move carefully and hold the pram with both hands at all times. A pram may tip over cause personal injury if used incorrectly.
- SLIP/TRIP HAZARD! To reduce risk of injury:
- Avoid standing on the Pram Sled®.
- Store away from walkways and off the floor when not in use.
- Inform all household occupants to be cautious particularly when entering or leaving the house as the Pram Sled® may be found on the floor e.g. by an entranceway.
- ONLY use indoors.
- ONLY use on flat level floors.
- DO NOT use on stairs.
- CHOKING HAZARD! Parts can be removed or bitten off and cause choking. Seek immediate medical advice if ingested.
- SUFFOCATION risk. Store out of reach of babies and children when not in use: -DO NOT use as a play den.
- DO NOT position Pram Sled® where it could block a fire exit.
- Assembly must be carried out by a responsible adult.
- KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE. DO NOT store or place near heat or ignition sources.
- Inspect product before each use. DO NOT use if parts are loose, damaged, or missing.
- If the Pram Sled® is to be used by someone unfamiliar with it, always show them how it works first.
- Use pram only in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Delicate hard floors (e.g. wood, stone, tile, etc.) may wear gradually over time when the Pram Sled® is used. Use felt pads to reduce impact.
- Mud and rainwater may reach the floor if the Pram Sled® is not used correctly.